This pricing is for a working as-is unit.
The classic RevMaster Model is our original and best selling group cycling bike. Designed under the direction of Greg LeMond, it combines Greg’s passion for cycling and innovation with exceptional product quality. The X-Frame design – and the placement of the seat, handlebars, and pedals – all combine to deliver a smooth ride with maximum cycling comfort and effectiveness.
- Link to the LeMond RevMaster Pro Indoor Cycle
- See all the LeMond Fitness indoor cycles we carry
- Link to the LeMond Fitness equipment site
- Belt – The RevMaster uses a smooth Kevlar belt instead of a chain. The result – a smooth and QUIET! ride. Our belt never needs to be replaced due to stretch, or oiled like the chain bikes do.
- Brake Pad – Designed with the resistance pad on top of the flywheel for improved long-term durability.
- Brake and Resistance – Designed for ease of use, the resistance knob adjusts easily. Just turn the knob to adjust (increase or decrease) the intensity of your workout. By simply pressing down on the same knob, the braking system activates quickly and safely. Micro turn adjustment allows smooth, safe transitions to higher intensity levels.
- Cranks – Designed to withstand greater force loads than conventional bikes, the LeMond RevMaster features an exceptionally strong BMS bottom bracket and cranks for exceptional product durability.
- Floor Levelers – Easy adjustment for uneven floor surfaces.
- Flywheel – Drop in mounting; easy service, no adjustments ever needed, easy to reach high RPMs with less “runaway” feeling and safe for knees.
- Frame – This frame is more stable and allows fast, easy access to all seat, handlebar and height adjustments. This creates a comfortable, high performance custom fit for all users! Steel main frame undergoes a 17-step rust inhibitor process prior to durable powder coat process.
- Micro-Adjust Fit – No more holes limiting adjustment options! Height and fore/aft measurement ruler marks allow for quick adjustments for a proper fit every time.
- Saddle – Anatomically designed, ultra comfortable saddle, that provides proper support for indoor workouts.
- Saddle Adjustment – The numbered dual position seat slider for fore/aft fit provides more than enough range to properly fit almost any person, regardless of height. Suggestion: A taller person may want to use the front hole of the slider, which enables this saddle to be moved further back.
- Transport Wheels – Designed for easy transport! A rock-solid construction and the extra-wide base ensure outstanding stability.
- V-Clamp – Unique V-clamp and rotated tube design for enhanced stability.
- Product Dimensions: 41.5″L x 22.25″W x 38″H
- Product Weight: 116 Lbs
- User Weight Limit: 300 Lbs