Life Fitness Elliptical Crosstrainers are known for their smooth, natural feel, and superior total body Cardiovascular conditioning, and the Life Fitness CT9100R rear drive Elliptical Crosstrainer is no exception. The Life Fitness 9100 Classic Elliptical Crosstrainer incorporates the same researched-based biomechanics, superior craftsmanship, remarkable durability, and general ease of use that make Life Fitness Elliptical Crosstrainers an industry standard. The CT9100R Elliptical Crosstrainer combines the Cardiovascular and muscular benefits of running, with the low impact advantage of walking, and upper body arms provide the ultimate total body workout.
A biomechanically correct pedal design and 18″ stride length minimize stress to the joints and provide a comfortable range of motion for a wide variety of exercisers. With 8 different workouts, including 2 Interactive Heart Rate workouts that utilize an optional Polar© telemetry chest strap, 20 resistance levels, and a display of motivating workout statistics, such as calories burned, elapsed time, and distance traveled, the CT9100R elliptical is truly a great piece of machinery.
- Heart Rate: Polar© Compatible
- Pedals: Independent Suspended Pedal Mechanism
- Programs: 8 Workouts
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Pedal Speed Range: 25 – 100 RPM
- Additional Features: Upper Body Arms, Accessory Tray
- TV: Optional after-market add-on LCD TV for additonal cost
- Dimensions: 80″ X 27″ X 66″
- Elliptical Weight: 235lbs
- Drive System: Rear Drive, Belt/Alternator System
- Stride Length: 18″
- User Capacity: 350 lbs
- Display Readouts: Elapsed Time, RPM, Level, Calories, Heart Rate, Distance, Calories burned per Hour, Watts
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.