Life Fitness Elliptical Crosstrainers are known for their smooth, natural feel, and superior total body Cardiovascular conditioning, and the Life Fitness CT9100R rear drive Elliptical Crosstrainer is no exception. The CT9100R incorporates the same researched-based biomechanics, superior craftsmanship, remarkable durability, and general ease of use that make Life Fitness Elliptical Crosstrainers an industry standard. The CT9100R Elliptical Crosstrainer combines the Cardiovascular and muscular benefits of running, with the low impact advantage of walking, and upper body arms provide the ultimate total body workout.
A biomechanically correct pedal design and 18″ stride length minimize stress to the joints and provide a comfortable range of motion for a wide variety of exercisers. With 8 different workouts, including 2 Interactive Heart Rate workouts that utilize an optional Polar© telemetry chest strap, 20 resistance levels, and a display of motivating workout statistics, such as calories burned, elapsed time, and distance traveled, the CT9100R elliptical is truly a great piece of machinery.
- Heart Rate: Polar© Compatible
- Pedals: Independent Suspended Pedal Mechanism
- Programs: 8 Workouts
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Pedal Speed Range: 25 – 100 RPM
- Additional Features: Upper Body Arms, Accessory Tray
- TV: Optional after-market add-on LCD TV for additonal cost
- Dimensions: 80″ X 27″ X 66″
- Elliptical Weight: 235lbs
- Drive System: Rear Drive, Belt/Alternator System
- Stride Length: 18″
- User Capacity: 350 lbs
- Display Readouts: Elapsed Time, RPM, Level, Calories, Heart Rate, Distance, Calories burned per Hour, Watts