The Precor EFX 556i V1 Elliptical Crosstrainer showcases the original, revolutionary movement, developed and introduced by Precor. And now, the smooth, forward or reverse stride with incredible range of motion is matched with variable resistance and upper body conditioning. The combination is easy, natural, and effective-for people new to Elliptical Crosstraining as well as for those who’ve enjoyed its benefits for years.
The Precor EFX is acknowledged as the gold standard in today’s leading fitness facilities. Precor continues to merge quality components and its trademark design innovation to enhance the most popular product of the past decade- now with upper body action that complements the patented elliptical motion and works the arms, shoulders, and back.
- Upper Body Handlebars
- The EFX ramp allows for the patented, forward and reverse elliptical stride and enables users to maintain the correct upright body position
- The advanced eddy current brake design ensures consistent resistance calibration between units.
- Double Step- Up Flywheel
- Smart Touch Key Pad Technology
- Smart Rate
- Quick Start
- Moving Arms with hand grip heart rate monitoring
- Product Dimensions: 78″L x 30″W x 64″H
- Product Weight: 220 Lbs.
- User Weight Limit: 300 Lbs.
- Power: 110v
- Readouts: Time, time remaining, segment time, distance, heart rate*, watts, mets, calories, calories/ minute, resistance, strides, strides/ minute
- Programs: Manual Course, Crosstraining Course, Cross Country Course, Hill Climb, Interval Course, Weight Loss Course
- Stride: 21 Inches
- Resistance: 20 Levels