The Precor EFX 556i V2 Elliptical Crosstrainer features a no-impact, forward or reverse elliptical stride. The Precor EFX 556 allows you to stride smoothly while holding the handrails or moving your arms in natural sync. The Precor EFX 556i provides excellent aerobic conditioning, muscle involvement, range of motion and lower rates of perceived exertion than on traditional exercise machines.
- Durable 6-phase generator system with no contacting parts to reduce friction and wear provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 20 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 100 SPM.).
- Double polyurethane wheels with over-sized axle and sealed bearings with improved seals glide on precision extruded aluminum tracks to distribute user’s weight for efficiency providing an incredibly smooth feel.
- Dual action provides both upper and lower body workout.
- Fixed Ramp at 20° to provide optimal gluteal and hamstring involvement versus a flat ellipse.
- Fixed Ramp: 20 °
- Length: 80 in (203 cm)
- Width: 32 in (81 cm)
- Height: 68 in (173 cm)
- Stride Length: 21.5 in (55 cm)
- Weight: 326 lbs (148 kg)
- Resistance levels: 1-20 (18-720 watts)
- Self-powered: Cordless, so it can be placed anywhere on the floor.