Natural motion meets ingenuity with the Precor EFX 5.17i elliptical crosstrainer. The EFX 5.17i is outfitted with Precor’s CrossRamp technology, which is fully adjustable from 12 to 25 degrees. This helps the crosstrainer efficiently isolate and work your glutes, quads, hamstrings, and calves, a key to effective aerobic exercise. In fact, studies indicate that elliptical crosstrainers yield greater lower-body benefits than stairclimbers, stationary bikes, or treadmills, making them ideal for both casual users and athletes in training. In addition, crosstrainers minimize the impact on your joints and lower back, inviting you to exercise more vigorously and burn more calories.
The EFX 5.17i is a breeze to use thanks to the comprehensive membrane console, which offers intuitive keystroke sequencing, multiple feedback options, large LED displays, and accompanying graphics. The machine also offers plenty of workout variety, with up four programs and 20 resistance levels to help keep your routines fresh and challenging. Regardless of your fitness level, you’ll find a workout that’s right for you. And should you need to maintain your balance during the workout or adjust your position, you can grab the ergonomically correct handrails, which are tall enough for users of any height. Other details include a single-button QuickStart feature, a 19-inch stride length, and a powder-coated steel frame.
- Elliptical crosstrainer with adjustable CrossRamp technology
- Fully adjustable from 12 to 25 degrees for more efficient workouts
- Membrane console with large LED displays and multiple feedback options
- 4 programs and 20 resistance levels; ergonomically correct handrails
- Exercise Programs: Gluteal, Weight Loss, Heart Rate Control
- Display Readouts:Calories, Cross Ramp Level, Profile, Resistance, Scan, Strides, Strides Per Minute, Time
- Ergonomic Console for water, books, etc.
- Length: 75 inches (190 cm)
- Width: 30 inches (75 cm)
- Height: 63 inches (157 cm)
- Weight: 197 pounds (89 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 247 pounds (112 kg)
- Power: 120VAC, 50/60Hz, 1.7 Amps, 140 Watts
- CrossRamp: 12 – 25 degrees adjustable
- Stride Length: 19 inches (48 cm)
- Frame: Powder-coated steel
There are no reviews yet.