The Star Trac P-TBT Total Body Trainer is designed to deliver.The performance breakthroughs begin with an open step design that has the user walking on air in a comfortable, natural stride. The P-TBT then incorporates Star Trac innovations like Soft Trac© pedals that provide shock-absorbing comfort and our trademark personal fans that make extended sessions a breeze. The P-TBT’s design not only allows users to step abroad from most any angle, it also creates an incredibly efficient footprint on your floor. For pure performance, cross over to the P-TBT.
- Soft Trac© pedals provide ultimate shock-absorbing comfort throughout the entire workout
- Efficient Footprint and Approachable, Stable Platform with minimal step-up height for easy access from all angles
- Star Trac’s Popular Personal Fan creates a more rewarding workout
- User-Friendly Console featuring large message window, motivational track, 8 user-specific workout programs and multiple cup and accessory holders
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Model Number: 6130
- Overall Dimensions: 70″ l x 27″ w x 67″ h (177.8 x 68.6 x 172.7cm)
- User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Pedal Size: 17.5″ l x 8″ w (45 x 20 cm), open ended
- Distance Between Pedals: 3″ (7.62 cm)
- Overall Weight: 450 lbs (214 kg)
- Electrical: Self-contained power supply for base unit. External power supply provided for entertainment system
- Certification: UL/CSA
- Colors: Frame: Weatherable Silver Shrouds: Slate Gray Accents: Black
- Resistance: 20 levels of intensity
- HR Monitoring: Polar © Telemetry and Contact Heart Rate System
- Readouts: 16-character message window; Dedicated: Time, strides per minute, heart rate, course profile, resistance level, 1/4-mile motivational track display; Scrolling: Calories, calories/hour, watts, distance, speed, METs
- Programs: 8 programs including Quick Start, Dynamic Heart Rate Control,© Constant Heart Rate Control, Total Body Workout
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.