With a smooth, fluid motion that mirrors the movement of the body, the Precor EFX 546i V2 elliptical crosstrainer provides an outstanding workout experience with a natural, elliptical movement. Designed for ease-of-use with intuitive displays that help you get on and get going, the 546i features an adjustable CrossRamp that allows you to change incline and target specific muscle groups.
- CrossRamp technology:You can select a ramp angle between 15 and 40 degrees throughout the workout to isolate and cross train quadriceps, glutes, hamstrings, and calves. Stride lengths vary along the incline from 21.2 to 24.7 inches for a smooth, comfortable workout.
- Superior workout for glutes and quads:Working out on an EFX yields significantly more glute and quad activity than using a stairclimber, cycle, or treadmill.
- Direct access to 10 programs:Six buttons are the gateway to 10 preset programs, including one fitness test. You can select or change to a new program at any time during their workout.
- Tap Control:Large buttons provide satisfying tactile response and audible click. Beginners and experts alike easily get on and go with this intuitive control. You know the machine has received input, even when using headphones for entertainment.
- Durable 6-phase generator systemwith no contacting parts to reduce friction and wear provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 20 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 100 SPM).
- Double polyurethane wheelswith oversized axle and sealed bearings with improved seals glide on precision extruded aluminum tracks to distribute your weight for efficiency
- Bio-feedback center with SmartRateprovides dedicated feedback on heart rate and calories. SmartRate shows your heart rate in relation to the target zone for weight loss and cardio training.
- Fixed arms
- Numeric keypadmakes data entry and Cardio Theater control easy
- Heart rate monitoringand compatibility with heart rate telemetry reading using an optional chest strap
- Transport wheelsin the rear of the EFX allow the unit to be moved when cleaning the floor
- Accessory holdersfor water bottle, portable music, reading material and more
- Two-step powder-coating processapplies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame
- QuickStartlets you begin workout with the push of a single button
- Enjoy integrated entertainment:An optional Cardio Theater personal viewing screen can be integrated into the console, providing you with entertainment options while keeping you moving in the correct biomechanic position.
- Power: Self
- Programs: 3 cross training; 1 fitness test; 2 gluteals; 1 heart rate, 1 interval, 1 manual, 1 weight loss
- Stride length: 21.2 inches at 13 degrees to 24.7 inches at 40 degrees
- CrossRamp: 13 to 40 degrees (adjustable)
- Resistance levels: 1 to 20
- Maximum pause time: 30 seconds
- Maximum workout time: 240 minutes
- Height of foot at maximum incline: 21.5 inches
- Height of pedal at lowest position (step up): 8 inches
- Maximum user weight: 350 pounds
- Dimensions: 80 x 32 x 68 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 318 pounds