With the unique Precor CrossRamp© technology, users can alter the path of the EFX© 833 between 13 and 40 degrees in both forward and reverse stride motions, cross training various muscle groups to offer a wider range of workouts focused on the lower body.
- P30 Console with Easy to Use Motion Controls
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Fixed Handlebars
- Adjustable CrossRamp
- Biomechanics provide Ergonomically Correct Motion
- Transportation Wheels
- Reading Rack/Bottle Holder/Accessory Holder
- Self-Powered- PVS requires Power
- Personal Viewing Screen Optional for Additional Cost
- Ramp Angle: 13-40°
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts
- Maximum Watts: 720 watts
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8″
- Step-up Height (footplate at highest position): 21.5″
- Length: 80″
- Width: 32″
- Height: 68″
- Height with PVS: 84″
- Equipment Weight: 338 lbs.