With the unique Precor CrossRamp© technology, users can alter the path of the EFX© 833 between 13 and 40 degrees in both forward and reverse stride motions, cross training various muscle groups to offer a wider range of workouts focused on the lower body.
- P30 Console with Easy to Use Motion Controls
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Fixed Handlebars
- Adjustable CrossRamp
- Biomechanics provide Ergonomically Correct Motion
- Transportation Wheels
- Reading Rack/Bottle Holder/Accessory Holder
- Self-Powered- PVS requires Power
- Personal Viewing Screen Optional for Additional Cost
- Ramp Angle: 13-40°
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts
- Maximum Watts: 720 watts
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8″
- Step-up Height (footplate at highest position): 21.5″
- Length: 80″
- Width: 32″
- Height: 68″
- Height with PVS: 84″
- Equipment Weight: 338 lbs.
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.
There are no reviews yet.