The Life Fitness 91Xi Elliptical Crosstrainer is a member of the Classic Series and this entry level commercial elliptical offers a smooth, total body Cardiovascular workout. Built upon the framework of the Next Generation Series, what you can expect to find is proven performance and durability, and a machine that offers a variety of low impact workouts, including 2 Zone Training Heart Rate workouts, 10 different interval workouts, and a customized cool down. The Life Fitness 91Xi Elliptical Crosstrainer was engineered to be ergonomically and bio-mechanically correct, which takes these machines to a whole new level. Powered by human movement, you can place these energy efficient crosstrainers anywhere in your facility or home and not have to worry about considering the electrical requirements or needs. Lifepulse digital hand sensors and Polar telemetry monitor heart rate, and workout statistics such as elapsed time, calories burned, speed, and distance are displayed on a dual-level alphanumeric LED console.
- Classic Stride technology 18″ stride length Ergonomically correct moving arm handles provide total-body workout Alphanumeric LED console Heart Rate Monitoring : Lifepulse hand sensors and Polar telemetry 6 workouts
- 25 Resistance Levels User can select from up to 4 different languages Integrated reading rack and accessory trap Self-powered Available with Attachable LCD Entertainment System
- Dimensions: 83″ X 28″ X 61″
- Cross Trainer Weight: 235 lbs.
- Drive System: Rear Drive, Belt/Alternator System
- User Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Pedals: Independent Suspended Pedal Mechanism