The Life Fitness Lifecycle 90 series has set the bar high for all exercise bikes, and the Life Fitness 93C Upright Bike is one of the reasons for this new standard. Loaded with breakthrough technology, durable components, and design features like ergonomically correct handlebars and 11 Wide Ride pedal adjustments, the 93C continues the Life Fitness legacy of fitness expertise. Its special features are racing handlebars, ratcheting seat adjustment, front wheels for easy mobility, and Comfort Curve ergonomic seat with 27 seat height adjustments.
- Exercise Programs: 20 Preset Programs
- Display Readouts: Elapsed Time, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Hour, Watts, METs, Workout Profile, Resistance Level, RPM, Distance Heart Rate
- Resistance Levels: 20 Levels / 500 Watts
- Heart Rate Monitor: Telemetry
- Handle Bar Type: Multi-Position
- Wheels: Front Transport Wheels
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Product Weight: 107 lbs
- Height: 54 in (137 cm)
- Length: 48 in (122 cm)
- Width: 24 in (61 cm)
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.