Intelligently engineered and beautifully designed, Treadmills from Life Fitness represents the finest and most desirable collection of the Worlds most advanced Cardio Equipment ever assembled. With a variety of models to choose from, these Treadmills were built with comfort and results in mind. Life Fitness Treadmills combine a lubricant-infused belt with their patented FlexDeck Shock Absorption System for the ultimate in durability. Lifepulse digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the easy-to-grip Ergo crossbar to provide users with precise heart rate monitoring. An intuitive console makes startup and programs simple for the user.
- Has patented Everwax lubrication system and auto alert diagnostics,which informs you of service needs and permanent records.
- The exclusive patented Flex Deck shock absorption system reduces impact to the body by nearly 30% more than other treadmill.
- Even remanufactured Life FitnessCertified Treadmills are a better value than other companies brand new equipment.
- Digital Heart Rate Monitoring system with built-in hand sensors
- Polar telemetry
- 28 workouts, including 5 Interactive Heart Rate workouts, 3 Goal-Based workouts, 6 Fit Test, 6 Custom workouts, and others.
- Product Weight: 410 Lbs
- Max. User Weight: 400 Lbs
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) L83″ x W37″ H62″
- Elevation Incline: 0-15%
- Running Surface 60 in. x 20 in.
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- Height: 62 in.
- Length: 83 in.
- Width: 37 in.
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.
There are no reviews yet.