The integrated 15″ Life Fitness 95T Engage Treadmill with touch screen technology, TV, iPod and iPhone music/video, and FM radio puts entertainment at users’ fingertips. Use the USB connectivity and LFconnect Website to create workouts, save personal settings and track results. Workout LandscapeTM Perspectives motivates and Zoom feature enables larger workout data viewing.
- DX3 lubricant-infused belt systemwith Advanced Belt Tracking System
- LifespringTM shock absorbersdeliver smooth cushioning throughout the deck
- Stride Sensorstops the belt when user leaves the treadmill
- Activity ZoneTMplaces the most used controls within easy reach
- Powerful 4-HP motor (8-HP Peak)features low decibel level for quiet operation
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Power Requirements: Dedicated 120 volts/20 amp circuit (voltage may vary outside U.S.)
- Running Surface: 22″ x 60″ (55 cm x 152 cm)
- Length: 80″ (203 cm)
- Width: 37″ (94 cm)
- Height: 62.25″ (158 cm)
- Unit Weight: 444 lbs (201 kg)
- Step-up Height: 10″ (25 cm)
- Exercise Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random, Hill, Cardio, Fat Burn, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate, Around the World, Cascades, Foothills, Kilimanjaro, Army PFT, Navy PRT, Air Force PRT, Marine PFT, Fit Test, WFI Submax Protocol, Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB), Custom Workouts (8), Create Your Own Workouts (2), 5K Sport Training, 10K Sport Training, Speed Training, Speed Interval Training, Time Goal, Calorie Goal, Distance Goal, Distance Climbed Goal, Time in Zone Goal, Pace Goal, and Customized Cool Down
- Display Readouts: Speed, Incline, Heart Rate, Pace, Elapsed Time, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Time of Day, Distance, Distance Climbed, Distance Remaining, Calories, Calories Per Hour, Watts, METS, Language Choices (19), Custom Messaging, Workout Profile.
- Integrated Reading Rack, Removable Water Bottle Holders (2), and Accessory Tray
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.