The Life Fitness 95Ti Treadmill is a premium, commercial grade cardio machine. Over the years, the Life Fitness 95Ti has earned a well deserved reputation for being one of the fastest, most durable, reliable, aesthetically pleasing, user-friendly and effective treadmills of all time. Many professional athletes and personal trainers are on record as saying the 95Ti performs at a higher level than any other treadmill they have ever used.
The Life Fitness 95Ti Treadmill has all the features expected of the Life Fitness brand. Its patented FlexDeck reduces almost 30% more shock on users than the average treadmill, providing a more comfortable user experience. Capable of going up to 14 mph with up to 15% incline available, the 95Ti can give even the most seasoned athletes a strenuous yet rewarding run. The powerful 4HP AC Motor is incredibly durable, and helps power the 95Ti efficiently. Safety is another area the 95Ti excels in thanks to its non-slip side bars and wide 20″x 60″ running belt. The 95Ti boasts a total of 28 workout programs, including 5 ZoneTraining+™ programs. Military PRT/PFT training, Gerkin and Fit Test protocols are also included. The touchpad makes it easy for users to track their workout progress.
More Life Fitness 95Ti Treadmill info:
- See all Life Fitness equipment for sale on our site
- See all Treadmills for sale on our site
- Visit the Life Fitness site (commercial-grade fitness equipment)
- FlexDeck Shock Absorbing System
- 4 HP AC Motor
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- DX3 Running Belt
- Preset Workout Programs
- 9 Language Options
- Exercise Programs: Manual, Quick Start, Zone Training Heart Rate Workouts, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate, Cardio, Fat Burn, Interval Workouts, Random, Hill, 5k, 10k, Speed Interval Training, Goal Workouts, Calories, Distance, Time in Zone, Custom Workouts (6), Fitness Test Protocols: Gerkin Protocol, Navy PRT, Army PFT, Marine PFT, Air Force PRT, Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB), Fit Test, and Customized Cool Down.
- Integrated Reading Rack and Water Bottle Holder
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- Assembled Dimensions: 83″L x 37″W x 63.5″H
- User Weight Capacity: 500 Lbs.
- Side Hand Rails: 26″ Non-Slip Rails
- Language Options: 9
- Running Belt Size: 20″W x 60″L
- Security Feature: Emergency Stop Key
- Frame: Non-Folding, Commercial Grade Treadmill
- Motor: 4HP AC Commercially Rated Motor
- Readouts: Time, Speed, Distance, Heart Rate, Incline %, Calories, Calories/Hour, Watts, METs, Profile Window, Distance Climbed
- Heart Rate Technology: Pulse Hand Grip & Wireless
- Suspension: Patented Shock Absorbing FlexdeckTM
- Speed Range: 0.5 mph to 14 mph Incline Range: 0% to 15%