At Matrix,® “Believe in Better” means that there is no finish line. We can always strive to work harder, take ideas farther, do more. Matrix dwells in that luminous intersection of continuous hope, constant inspiration and infinite possibility.
The ClimbMill comes with WiFi connectivity which accommodates optional Matrix Asset Management systems and Workout Tracking Network. It also comes with an integrated 3-speed personal fan to keep you cool while you workout.
- Product Dimensions 165 x 85 x 212 cm / 65″ x 40.3″ (with cupholders) x 83.5″
- Product Weight 168 kg / 370 lbs.
- Power Requirements 100v-240v – 50/60Hz AC
- LED console display offers intuitive operation
- Compatible with xID single-point user sign-in for a seamless personal experience
- RFID compatible to provide touch-free login
- USB port offers charging for most smartphones and tablets
- 25.4 cm / 10in step depth accommodates a wide range of users, and color variations aid the user in proper foot placement
- Step positioning software ensures the steps will lock at the lowest possible point for easy entry and exit
- Control Zone features a sensor that stops the step rotation when triggered by an object or person
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.