The Life Fitness 95R Achieve Lifecycle Recumbent Bike features a comfortable seat with improved thigh clearance, comes with either deluxe armrests* or side handlebars, and at-your-fingertips resistance controls enhance the comfort of every user on every fitness level. And the improved pedal strap adjustment makes it easier to get on and start working out. Also, with the Life Fitness commitment to biomechanics research, the Recumbent bike easily accommodates a wide range of body types. This model comes with a Life Fitness Elevation Series Achieve Console.
- Step-Through Design: Allows users to easily get on and off the seat.
- Comfort Curve© PLUSTM Seat and Deluxe Back Support: Newly designed seat provides exceptional comfort, while the new seat adjustment makes it easy for users to adjust, even while in a seated position.
- At-Your-Fingertips Resistance Controls: Located on the deluxe armrests and side handlebars to allow users to easily adjust workout intensity.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: LifepulseTM digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the deluxe armrests and side handlebars to provide precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar© telemetry provides accurate, “hands-free” heart rate monitoring. (Telemetry requires optional chest strap.)
- Deluxe armrests*: New armrests allow for a more relaxed position and support user’s forearms to alleviate tension in the shoulders while reading. They move up to allow users to easily get on and off the bike. Includes at-your-fingertips resistance controls and LifepulseTM hand sensors.
- Ergonomic Expertise: The ergonomically angled linear slide mechanism mimics a natural stepping motion and develops each leg independently for balanced results. Handlebars provide support and help ensure biomechanically correct posture.
- Motivating Workout Variety: Zone Training TM workouts automatically adjust the resistance level to keep users in their target heart rate zone.
- Optional Attachable TV: Offers users a great combination of exercise and entertainment. Plus, iPod and iPhone users can view iPod and iPhone video content on the Attachable TV (requires Composite AV Cable, sold separately).
- Resistance: 25 Levels
- Extra Wide Pedals with EZ Adjust Straps
- Reading Rack and Water Bottle Holder
- Front Wheels for Easy Transport
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Power Requirements: Self Powered*
- Auto Start: Yes
- Length: 65″ (165 cm)
- Width: 27″ (69 cm)
- Height: 53″ (135 cm)
- Unit Weight: 214 lbs (97 kg)
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random, Hill, Cardio, Fat Burn, Fit Test, Pace Goal, Customized Cool Down
- Readouts: Speed, Resistance Level, Heart Rate, Elapsed Time, Distance, Distance Climbed, Calories, Calories Per Hour, Language Choices (8), Workout Profile, Wattage, METs, RPM