The Precor 842i Recumbent Bike features belt drive system with a double step-up drive which gives users a smooth, quiet exercise experience. The Poly-V belt is used instead of chain which also reduces the bike maintenance. A durable, built in magnetic, no-contact generator system provides consistent resistance and reduces the also roughness, maintenance, and wear associated with mechanical alternators. The Precor 842i Recumbent Bike is easy to move and the unit also features a touch sensitive display console, contact heart rate and a three piece crank. The seats, handlebars and pedals are ergonomically designed for comfort across a wide range of body types, and the upright seat has a ratcheting system for easy adjustment. Cycling is a familiar movement, so it’s appropriate for beginners, and low start up resistance means users are on and exercising in no time, with little instruction.
- Larger adjustable pedals fit a wide range of shoe sizes and low-profile crank arms ensure unrestricted movement.
- The 3-piece crank with belt drive tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 9/16″ crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- The double step-up drive system creates a smooth, comfortable motion and quiet operation.
- Tray Exercisers can stow items like radio headsets in the convenient accessory tray. A reading rack and water bottle holder are also built into the console.
- Neoprene covered handle bars
- Cross Country
- Heart Rate Control
- Hill Climb
- Weight Loss
- Length: 145cm (57″)
- Width: 61cm (24″)
- Height: 122cm (48″)
- Weight: 73kg (160lbs)
- Resistance: 1 to 25
- Self powered
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.
There are no reviews yet.