Work while you walk, on the very best in treadmill technology. The Life Fitness Treadmill Desk offers an adjustable, ergonomic experience. Designed to complement the workspace in form and function, our treadmill desk is equipped with a silent motor, speeds that are optimal for walking while working, and a sturdy design ideal for community or individual use.
- Adjustable desk surface for wide range of user heights (from 5’0″ to 6’4″), plus expanded foot rail.
- The Life Fitness FlexDeck® Shock Absorption System reduces joint impact by nearly 30%.
- The connectivity panel makes it easy to power most devices with AC power hookups, USB docks and an Ethernet connection, while integrated cable management ensures a clean workspace without being tethered to a wall outlet.
- Advanced safety features, such as responsive stopping time and convenient pause button. And you can review speed, walking duration, steps taken and miles walked.
- Dimensions: 71 x 40 x 49 inches ; 279 pounds
Life Fitness Treadmill Desk Product Manual
For special orders, best pricing and a custom shipping quote call (714) 957-2765 today!
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.