The ergonomically designed, self-powered Life Fitness Integrity Stepper rounds out our range of cardio products, allowing Life Fitness to offer you the most options to make your facility as versatile as can be. Devoted steppers and variety-seekers alike will be delighted by the added variety, giving you a leg up on the competition. With the latest aesthetic and entertainment upgrades, all of the Integrity Series cardio products now offer an even more compelling user experience. New iPod® compatibility and integrated iPod/TV controls keep exercisers motivated and entertained throughout their workout.
- Smooth-Stepping Exercise: The IsoTrack™ climbing system with mono-roller, belt-driven design ensures a smooth, low-impact exercise experience.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the easy-to-grip Ergo™ bar to provide walkers with precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar® telemetry provides runners with accurate, “hands-free” heart rate monitoring. (Telemetry requires optional chest strap.)
- Self-Powered Convenience*: Powered completely by human movement, you can place these energy-efficient cross-trainers anywhere in your facility, with no electrical cords or outlets to consider.
- Activity Zone: Heart Rate Monitoring Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the ergonomically correct handlebars to provide precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar telemetry provides accurate, “hands-free” heart rate monitoring.
- Optional 17″ Attachable TV: Offers users a great combination of exercise and entertainment. Plus, iPod and iPhone users can view iPod and iPhone video content on the Attachable TV (requires Composite AV Cable, sold separately). *Models with Attachable TV require external power source
- Polar Telemetry Heart Rate Monitoring (Optional chest strap required
- Lifepulse™ Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Integrated Reading Rack
- tegrated Accessory Tray
- Oversize Non-slip Pedals
- Support Handlebars
- On-the-Fly Programming
- Plug-in Accessory: Optional
- iPod video capability on optional Attachable TV, playlist management, charging
- Networking Capability: CSAFE-Ready, FitLinxx™ Certified
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs (160 kg)
- Power Requirements: Self Powered
- Dimensions and Weight: 50″L x 32″W x 64.5″H; 165 lbs
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm Stereo
- Optional Tuner Systems: NTSC/ATSC, PAL/SECAM/DVB are available
- Optional Attachable 17″ Diagonal TV (wide screen format)
- *Optional Attachable TV requires external power source. AC power line, 115 volt, 15 amp (voltage may vary outside the U.S.)
- Display: LED; Alphanumeric message center workout profile and lower level time/level display, with Numeric Kepypad
- Readouts: Resistance Level Heart Rate Elapsed Time Distance Calories Burned Calories Per Hour Watts METS Language Choices: 7 Floors Per Minute Total Floors Climbed Work Out Profile
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random, Hill, Cardio, Fat Burn, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate, Around The World, Cascades, Foothills, Kilimanjaro, Fit Test, Custom Workouts (6), Speed Training, Interval Training, Calorie Goal, Distance Goal, Time in Zone Goal, METs, Watts, Customized Cool Down.
- Optional: iPod video capability on optional Attachable TV
- Optional: Channel Memory: 1000 Available Channels; Previous Channel Viewed; Channel Renumbering; Secondary Audio Programs (SAP) – SAP TV broadcast requrired; Closed Captioning; Mute Feature; Screen Protection: Protective top layer, internal shock mounts, gasket
Life Fitness Integrity Stepper
We have the Life Fitness Integrity Stepper for sale. Bulk orders? Call (281) 972-9267 for best pricing and custom shipping quote.
Primo Fitness is committed to helping fitness equipment dealers, gyms and individual athletes meet ALL of their goals. Not seeing what you need? Call us at (281) 972-9267 and give us the opportunity to show you why we’re the best!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Manual
- Shipping Options Explained
- Product Conditions Explained
|Dimensions||50 × 32 × 64.5 in|
|Condition (choose one)||
Serviced & Cleaned (30 Day Warranty)
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.