The ergonomically designed, self-powered Life Fitness Integrity Stepper rounds out our range of cardio products, allowing Life Fitness to offer you the most options to make your facility as versatile as can be. Devoted steppers and variety-seekers alike will be delighted by the added variety, giving you a leg up on the competition. With the latest aesthetic and entertainment upgrades, all of the Integrity Series cardio products now offer an even more compelling user experience. New iPod® compatibility and integrated iPod/TV controls keep exercisers motivated and entertained throughout their workout.
- Smooth-Stepping Exercise: The IsoTrack™ climbing system with mono-roller, belt-driven design ensures a smooth, low-impact exercise experience.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the easy-to-grip Ergo™ bar to provide walkers with precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar® telemetry provides runners with accurate, “hands-free” heart rate monitoring. (Telemetry requires optional chest strap.)
- Self-Powered Convenience*: Powered completely by human movement, you can place these energy-efficient cross-trainers anywhere in your facility, with no electrical cords or outlets to consider.
- Activity Zone: Heart Rate Monitoring Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the ergonomically correct handlebars to provide precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar telemetry provides accurate, “hands-free” heart rate monitoring.
- Optional 17″ Attachable TV: Offers users a great combination of exercise and entertainment. Plus, iPod and iPhone users can view iPod and iPhone video content on the Attachable TV (requires Composite AV Cable, sold separately). *Models with Attachable TV require external power source
- Polar Telemetry Heart Rate Monitoring (Optional chest strap required
- Lifepulse™ Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Integrated Reading Rack
- tegrated Accessory Tray
- Oversize Non-slip Pedals
- Support Handlebars
- On-the-Fly Programming
- Plug-in Accessory: Optional
- iPod video capability on optional Attachable TV, playlist management, charging
- Networking Capability: CSAFE-Ready, FitLinxx™ Certified
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs (160 kg)
- Power Requirements: Self Powered
- Dimensions and Weight: 50″L x 32″W x 64.5″H; 165 lbs
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm Stereo
- Optional Tuner Systems: NTSC/ATSC, PAL/SECAM/DVB are available
- Optional Attachable 17″ Diagonal TV (wide screen format)
- *Optional Attachable TV requires external power source. AC power line, 115 volt, 15 amp (voltage may vary outside the U.S.)
- Display: LED; Alphanumeric message center workout profile and lower level time/level display, with Numeric Kepypad
- Readouts: Resistance Level Heart Rate Elapsed Time Distance Calories Burned Calories Per Hour Watts METS Language Choices: 7 Floors Per Minute Total Floors Climbed Work Out Profile
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random, Hill, Cardio, Fat Burn, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate, Around The World, Cascades, Foothills, Kilimanjaro, Fit Test, Custom Workouts (6), Speed Training, Interval Training, Calorie Goal, Distance Goal, Time in Zone Goal, METs, Watts, Customized Cool Down.
- Optional: iPod video capability on optional Attachable TV
- Optional: Channel Memory: 1000 Available Channels; Previous Channel Viewed; Channel Renumbering; Secondary Audio Programs (SAP) – SAP TV broadcast requrired; Closed Captioning; Mute Feature; Screen Protection: Protective top layer, internal shock mounts, gasket