The Star Trac Pro Stepper provides the ultimate shock-absorbing comfort throughout the entire workout so you will be able to work out longer without the soreness and is able to accomplish this with its patented with Soft Trac Technology. The Star Trac Pro Stepper has support handrails and an Aero-Bar that runs over the display which aids in comfortable hand placement at every angle and allows you to stay balanced at all times.
- Integrated Personal Cooling Fan
- Aero Bar
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Soft Trac Pedals
- Indepedent Step Action
- Self Powered
- Overall Dimensions: 46″ l x 39″ w x 72″ h
- Overall Weight: 210 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Pedal Size: 13″ l x 6.35″ w
- Distance Between Pedals: 2″
- Drive Type: Belt/Alternator
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Stepping Speed Rate: Approx. 20-150 feet per minute
- Maximum Step Height: 16″
- Heart Rate: Contact HR| Polar© Compatible
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.
There are no reviews yet.