The Life Fitness Signature Series Pectoral Fly Rear Deltoid is the ideal machine for targeting both the pectoral muscles in your chest and the rear deltoids muscles in your shoulders. It’s five pectoral fly start positions allows for users to select their desired range of motion and it’s articulating arms accommodates users of various arm lengths. This pectoral fly/rear deltoid machine is one of a series of great Life Fitness Signature Selectorized units.
More Life Fitness Signature Series Pectoral Fly Rear Deltoid info:
- 5 Pectoral Fly Start Positions
- Articulating Arms
- Variable Cam
- 2 Exercises in One Machine
- Adjustable Seat
- Contoured Padding
- Thermo Rubber Compound Hand Grips
- Please Call for Frame/Pad Color Availability
- Machine Weight: 670 lbs (304 kg)
- Weight Stack: 290 lbs (145 kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 56″ x 58″ x 81″ (142cm x 147cm x 204cm)
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.