The Precor 956i Experience treadmill delivers every modern, advanced feature of treadmill technology, and does so with solid, enduring style. Start off with the ride: your knees, back, and joints will be cushioned by the patented Ground Effects © impact control system. This means significantly less pounding per mile. Furthermore, a 4.0 HP motor drives the proprietary Integrated Footplant Technology, which actually tapers belt speed to your exact movements, adding smoothness to your experience. And don’t overlook the most up-to-date entertainment options, courtesy of the Integrated Cardio Theater © design, which gives you a personal viewing screen and adds a sophisticated, high-tech look to your workout area. There are 26 separate programs offered on the 956i, which are interchangeable on the fly, so you should never have a problem keeping motivated. Precor Tap Control operates these programs in an easy, intuitive fashion. Easy to use heart-rate sensors, located on the hand-grips, give you important feedback, and speeds on the 956i range from .5 to 16 MPH, with a maximum incline of 15%.
- Heart Rate: Contact Heart Rate | Polar© Compatible
- Deck: Ground Effects© Impact Control System
- Programs: 26 Workouts
- Speed: 0.5 – 16 mph
- Incline: 0% – 15%
- Additional Features: CSAFE Compatible, Experience Series Display
- TV: Optional add-on LCD for additional cost
- Accessory holders for water bottle, reading material, communication devices and portable music.
- Dimensions: 88″ X 35″ X 64″
- Treadmill Weight: 456 lbs.
- Motor: 4.0 HP Peak Duty
- Belt Width: 20″
- User Capacity: 350 lbs
- Display Readouts: % Complete, Average HR, Average Speed, Calories, Calories per Hour, Calories per Minute, Distance, Elevation Gain, Goal, HR, HR Analysis, Incline, Language, Max HR, METS, Pace, Profile, Segment Time Remaining, SmartRate©, Speed, Target HR, Time, Elapsed Time, Time in HR Zone, Time Remaining, Units, Watts, Workout Summary
- Running Surface: 60″ x 20″
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded