The Precor 956i Experience treadmill delivers every modern, advanced feature of treadmill technology, and does so with solid, enduring style. Start off with the ride: your knees, back, and joints will be cushioned by the patented Ground Effects © impact control system. This means significantly less pounding per mile. Furthermore, a 4.0 HP motor drives the proprietary Integrated Footplant Technology, which actually tapers belt speed to your exact movements, adding smoothness to your experience. And don’t overlook the most up-to-date entertainment options, courtesy of the Integrated Cardio Theater © design, which gives you a personal viewing screen and adds a sophisticated, high-tech look to your workout area. There are 26 separate programs offered on the 956i, which are interchangeable on the fly, so you should never have a problem keeping motivated. Precor Tap Control operates these programs in an easy, intuitive fashion. Easy to use heart-rate sensors, located on the hand-grips, give you important feedback, and speeds on the 956i range from .5 to 16 MPH, with a maximum incline of 15%.
- Heart Rate: Contact Heart Rate | Polar© Compatible
- Deck: Ground Effects© Impact Control System
- Programs: 26 Workouts
- Speed: 0.5 – 16 mph
- Incline: 0% – 15%
- Additional Features: CSAFE Compatible, Experience Series Display
- TV: Optional add-on LCD for additional cost
- Accessory holders for water bottle, reading material, communication devices and portable music.
- Dimensions: 88″ X 35″ X 64″
- Treadmill Weight: 456 lbs.
- Motor: 4.0 HP Peak Duty
- Belt Width: 20″
- User Capacity: 350 lbs
- Display Readouts: % Complete, Average HR, Average Speed, Calories, Calories per Hour, Calories per Minute, Distance, Elevation Gain, Goal, HR, HR Analysis, Incline, Language, Max HR, METS, Pace, Profile, Segment Time Remaining, SmartRate©, Speed, Target HR, Time, Elapsed Time, Time in HR Zone, Time Remaining, Units, Watts, Workout Summary
- Running Surface: 60″ x 20″
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.