The Precor C956i Treadmill is their flagship commercial treadmill and can be found at many health clubs and fitness facilities. Gym members or even home users can control speed, incline, and time. The Precor C956i displays time, distance, speed, incline, minutes per mile, watts, METs, calories, calories per minute, and heart rate on it generous display. All while a powerful 3.2 Horsepower continuous duty motor gets you sweating. The Ground EffectsTM Impact-Control system provides optimum shock absorption, and the units speed and elevation range 0.5 – 12 MPH and 0% – 15% which give you a wide range of manual difficulty. The steel frame is also strong and durable, enough to withstand everyday use with this used treadmill.
This is a commercial quality piece of Precor equipment. Purchasing a Precor C956i Treadmill will give you years of heavy use.
Related info for the Precor C956i Treadmill:
- See all the Precor Fitness Equipment we sell
- See all the Used Treadmills we have for sale
- Check out Precor manufacturer site
- Ground Effects Impact Control System
- Integrated Footplant Technology
- Rear Deck Hinges and Front Cushioning
- No External Lubrication Required
- 3.2 HP Peak Duty AC induction Motor
- Preset Programs
- Display Readouts: Time, Distance, Speed, Incline, Minutes Per Mile, Watts, METs, Calories, Calories Per Minute, and Heart Rate
- Ground Effects Impact Control System helps decrease impact on joints and reduces lateral motion.
- Integrated Footplant Technology makes each step feel more natural, balanced and in-control.
- Product Dimensions: 86″L x 37″W x 57″H
- Running Surface: 60″L x 20″W
- Product Weight: 365 Lbs.
- User Weight Limit: 500 Lbs.
- Speed Range: 0.5 to 12 MPH
- Incline Range: 0% to 15% in 0.5% increments
- Motor: 3.2 HP Peak Duty AC Induction Motor
- Heart Rate: Contact, Telemetry
- Programs: Manual, Rolling Hills, Fat Burn, 5k, Target HR, Gerkin Protocol, Army PFT, Navy PRT, Marine PFT, Air Force PRT, Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB)