The Precor C956i Treadmill is their flagship commercial treadmill and can be found at many health clubs and fitness facilities. Gym members or even home users can control speed, incline, and time. The Precor C956i displays time, distance, speed, incline, minutes per mile, watts, METs, calories, calories per minute, and heart rate on it generous display. All while a powerful 3.2 Horsepower continuous duty motor gets you sweating. The Ground EffectsTM Impact-Control system provides optimum shock absorption, and the units speed and elevation range 0.5 – 12 MPH and 0% – 15% which give you a wide range of manual difficulty. The steel frame is also strong and durable, enough to withstand everyday use with this used treadmill.
This is a commercial quality piece of Precor equipment. Purchasing a Precor C956i Treadmill will give you years of heavy use.
Related info for the Precor C956i Treadmill:
- Ground Effects Impact Control System
- Integrated Footplant Technology
- Rear Deck Hinges and Front Cushioning
- No External Lubrication Required
- 3.2 HP Peak Duty AC induction Motor
- Preset Programs
- Display Readouts: Time, Distance, Speed, Incline, Minutes Per Mile, Watts, METs, Calories, Calories Per Minute, and Heart Rate
- Ground Effects Impact Control System helps decrease impact on joints and reduces lateral motion.
- Integrated Footplant Technology makes each step feel more natural, balanced and in-control.
- Product Dimensions: 86″L x 37″W x 57″H
- Running Surface: 60″L x 20″W
- Product Weight: 365 Lbs.
- User Weight Limit: 500 Lbs.
- Speed Range: 0.5 to 12 MPH
- Incline Range: 0% to 15% in 0.5% increments
- Motor: 3.2 HP Peak Duty AC Induction Motor
- Heart Rate: Contact, Telemetry
- Programs: Manual, Rolling Hills, Fat Burn, 5k, Target HR, Gerkin Protocol, Army PFT, Navy PRT, Marine PFT, Air Force PRT, Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB)
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.
There are no reviews yet.