The FTS Glide offers resistance training with freedom of motion to increase core strength, balance, stability and coordination. Designed with a compact footprint and low height to fit any fitness facility, the FTS Glide is easy to use.
- Weight Stack – Dual weight stacks: 200 lbs. (91 kg) each
- Standard Features – Adjustable start position weight stack shroud cover
- Instructional Placard – An illustrated instructional placard guides users through effective exercise positions
- Frame and Finish – 11 gauge (.120″) 2×4-inch racetrack steel tubing. Electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat
- Upper handlebars
- Adjustments – 33 pulley carriage adjustment positions
- Standard Shroud Color – Gray tint
- Standard Frame Colors – Gloss metallic silver
- Workout Area (LxW) – 53 x 84 inches / 140 x 220 cm
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length – 53 inches / 135 cm
- Width – 48 inches / 123 cm
- Height – 85 inches / 216 cm
- Equipment Weight – 672 lbs / 305 kg
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.