The SciFit PRO1000 Seated Upper Body Ergometer (UBE) adjustable arm cranks, accessibility and low starting resistance make it easy to get on and go.
The SCIFIT PRO1000 is a commercial upper body ergometer with adjustable arm cranks and low starting resistance. The seat features a low back and a fixed height seat. It has bi-directional resistance so the user can exercise in the forward or backward direction. Plus, this upper body exerciser has a true step-thru design to enable users to easily enter and exit. The SCIFIT PRO1000 Upper Body Exerciser is built with the user in-mind, and made with durable components that will last.
The PRO1000 employs the Intelli-Fit console. It’s not just a new console for SCIFIT products, it also supplies programs, tests, and training protocols that provide the medical accuracy of watts. The user can see the effectiveness of the workout and expect consistent results. It looks great on the outside, but it’s the science inside that makes a difference.
- Adjustable arm cranks: 3 ROM settings plus unison motion
- Step-through accessibility
- Bi-directional exercise
- Iso-Strength safe, accommodating strength program
- Very low starting resistance with 191 levels of resistance
- Premium, standard and bariatric seat options
- Removable seat for wheelchair access