The StairMaster SM5 Stepmill is the latest innovation in commercial grade stairclimbers. The SM5 is built to have a quieter stepping motion than previous models and it’s sleek, ergonomically-friendly design provides comfort as well as style for home or commercial gyms. This version of the SM5 comes with a two window D1 backlit LCD console which has 10 preset workout programs to keep users challenged and motivated. For 25 years, the StairMaster StepMill has been called the toughest workout in the gym. Now you can bring that same toughness to your home workouts with the totally redesigned SM5. The StepMill is easy to recognize – it’s the piece of cardio equipment that looks brutal compared to all the others, with a revolving set of 8-inch stairs that closely duplicates the workout of actual stair climbing. Each time you mount the StepMill, the unit’s electronically controlled, chain-driven alternator precisely controls the pedal descent, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones. The resulting step range of 26 to 162 steps per minute will strengthen your legs, boost your cardio, and challenge even the fittest of users.
- D1 Console with Backlit LCD Display
- Dual-Oversized Water Bottle Holders
- Ergo Bar Handgrip
- Accessory Storage Area
- Broad Oval Handrails
- Injection Molded Platic Shrouding
- Step Up/Down Assists
- 9″ Polypropylene Steps
- 10 Workout Programs
- iPod Charger Compatible
- Product Dimensions: 58″ L x 34″ W x 89″ H
- Product Weight: 343 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Power Requirements: Input Voltage 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz 100 VA
- Drive System: Electronically Controlled Alternator
- Heart Rate Monitor: Polar Compatible
- Speed: 26 to 162 Steps Per Minute
- Workout Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Intervals, Bell-Shaped, Build, Mystery Challenge, Steady, and Heart Rate Zone Trainer
- Fitness Tests: Multi-stage CPAT Fire Fit Test and WFI Test.