The StairMaster SM5 Stepmill is the latest innovation in commercial grade stairclimbers. The SM5 is built to have a quieter stepping motion than previous models and it’s sleek, ergonomically-friendly design provides comfort as well as style for home or commercial gyms. This version of the SM5 comes with a two window D1 backlit LCD console which has 10 preset workout programs to keep users challenged and motivated. For 25 years, the StairMaster StepMill has been called the toughest workout in the gym. Now you can bring that same toughness to your home workouts with the totally redesigned SM5. The StepMill is easy to recognize – it’s the piece of cardio equipment that looks brutal compared to all the others, with a revolving set of 8-inch stairs that closely duplicates the workout of actual stair climbing. Each time you mount the StepMill, the unit’s electronically controlled, chain-driven alternator precisely controls the pedal descent, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones. The resulting step range of 26 to 162 steps per minute will strengthen your legs, boost your cardio, and challenge even the fittest of users.
The new StepMill 5 offers the core mechanics of our previous models wrapped in a stylish look and enhanced functionality to create a next-generation experience. The SM5 offers plenty of workout options, with such programs as quick start, manual, fat burner, calorie burner, intervals, bell-shaped, build, mystery challenge, steady, and heart rate zone trainer. The console also offers a nationally recognized multi-stage fitness test that gauges your individual progress, along with a custom firefighter test (CPAT) that measures your cardiopulmonary endurance and muscular strength. (Firefighting is considered one of the most physically demanding jobs in North America, which is why the CPAT is such a natural fit with the StepMill.)
- D1 Console with Backlit LCD Display
- Dual-Oversized Water Bottle Holders
- Ergo Bar Handgrip
- Accessory Storage Area
- Broad Oval Handrails
- Injection Molded Platic Shrouding
- Step Up/Down Assists
- 9″ Polypropylene Steps
- 10 Workout Programs
- iPod Charger Compatible
- Product Dimensions: 58″ L x 34″ W x 89″ H
- Product Weight: 343 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Power Requirements: Input Voltage 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz 100 VA
- Drive System: Electronically Controlled Alternator
- Heart Rate Monitor: Polar Compatible
- Speed: 26 to 162 Steps Per Minute
- Workout Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Intervals, Bell-Shaped, Build, Mystery Challenge, Steady, and Heart Rate Zone Trainer
- Fitness Tests: Multi-stage CPAT Fire Fit Test and WFI Test.
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.