This serious equipment will turn your home gym into a professional cardio cross-training center and is built to last. Star Trac has analyzed the body and hand position of users and designed its E-ST Stepper for a wide range of body sizes. The aeor bar handrails on the Star Trac E-ST Stepper allow users to choose many angles of convenient hand placement. The Soft Trac pedals provides ultimate shock absorbring comfort throughout every workout.
Customizable programs that motivate your workouts include the Glute Sculptor, the Thigh Toner, and the Famous Steps program that simulates climbing landmarks that include the Eiffel Tower, the Great Pyramid and the Empire State Building. The multistage fitness test, fat burner program, and 2 heart rate programs inform, as well as motivate. The E-ST is wired for the Star Trac E Series entertainment system, which includes a 15″ monitor. The personal fan keeps you cool as you press on toward your fitness goals.
- Pre-wired for E Series PVS entertainment system.
- Soft Trac© pedals provide ultimate shock-absorbing comfort throughout the entire workout.
- Integrated iPod© connector and USB power port provides convenient charging of iPod© and other media devices. (Optional)
- Multiple motivational and muscle-specific workout programs allow users to energize their workout, whether it’s climbing the Empire State Building, with Famous StepsTM or toning with the Glute Sculptor program.
- Supportive Handrails including an Aero Bar that runs over the display for comfortable hand placement at every angle.
- Star Trac’s popular adjustable personal fans creates a more rewarding workout
- Overall Dimensions: 43″ l x 27″ w x 70.25″ h (110 x 69 x 178.4 cm)
- Overall Weight: 175 lbs (79.5 kg)
- User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Pedal Size: 11.5″ l x 6.5″ w, open ended (29.21 x 16.51 cm)
- Distance Between Pedals: 3.5″ (8.9 cm)
- Step Range of Motion: 14″ (36 cm), independent stepping action
- Electrical: Self-contained power supply, no external power needed. AC adapter is available for an upgrade.
- Certification: UL/CSA, CE, FCC, or CISPRColors:
- Frame: Silver Shrouds: Slate Gray Accents: Black
- Resistance: 20 levels of intensityHR
- Monitoring: Polar© Telemetry and Contact Heart Rate System
- Display: Intuitive, tactile response keypad with LED technology
- Readouts: 16-character message window; Dedicated: Time, floors climbed, heart rate, course profile, resistance level, motivational track display;
- Scrolling: Calories, calories/hour, watts, distance, speed, METs
- Programs: 8 programs including Famous Steps, Quick Start, Glute Sculptor, Thigh Toner, Fat Burner, Multi-Stage Fitness Test, Dynamic Heart Rate Control,© Constant Heart Rate Control
- Standard Features: Personal cooling fan, Soft Trac© pedals, Aero Bar over display, dedicated heart rate display, FitLinxx© certified