From the moment your users climb aboard the Star Trac eSpinner, it’s obvious that they’re in for an experience they’ve never felt before. From the top to bottom, the eSpinner has all of the quality, design and features you’ve come to expect from both Star Trac and Spinning. We knew that in order to create the next level in cardio, we had to take features to the next level- to places you might not even expect. We have incorporated educational programming that teaches proper hand and body positioning and a professional coach that will guide you through your Spinning workout. The end result: the first piece of equipment that’s as appealing to you as it is to your users.
Patented and patent pending “coaching” video system with over 1 million ride variations lead by a Master Spinning Instructor
- Create your own program with customized Spinning based protocols
- Full rider data dashboard featuring cadence, heart rate, riding position, hand position, time, distance, and calories
- Cable and satellite ready for entertainment
- Made for iPod© docking station with touch screen navigation of entertainment. USB docking station for media, music and charging of USB based devices
- Handlebars and seat settings provide vertical and fore/aft user adjustment for optimal bike fit
- Dual oversized easy access water bottle holders integrated into display design
- Patent pending taper fit bottom bracket and pedal system for increased strength and reliability
- Superior biomechanics with best-in-class bottom bracket Q factor :Smart ReleaseTM flywheel safety system ideal for new riders and unsupervised areas
- Powerful chain drive system delivers an authentic riding feel
- Custom dual-sided SPD© pedals featuring a larger pedal body and both SPD and toe cage design
- Non-rusting urethane/over-molded leveling feet, for easy leveling adjustment
- High impact urethane rear stretch guard and step guards to prevent damage to frame from cleated cycling shoes
- Accommodates riders 4′ 10″ (147.3 cm) to 6′ 10″ (208.3cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs (158.8 kg
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.