THE STAR TRAC HUMANSPORT TOTAL LEGS IS A PERFECT FIT FOR EVERY USER
With a design inspired by the graceful, natural motions of the human body, HumanSport® offers a truly unique and human way of conditioning. HumanSport® is so simple, so intuitive and so natural that it feels as if it were custom-built for each and every user. Six dual-function, cable based machines act as twelve workout stations by utilizing dual weight stacks to provide a wide range of total body training. Paired with a variety of included programming designed by our own Master Trainers, HumanSport makes a powerful addition to any facility.
- Multiple lower extremity anterior training including hip stabilization and flexion, knee extension and resisted dorsiflexion of the ankle
- Numerous lower extremity posterior training including hip stabilization and hip extension, knee flexion and knee extension
- Single leg motions can be combined and performed with high, moderate or no outside stabilization to facilitate balance and core training
- Unique anterior foot harness accommodates users of all sizes
- Unique posterior foot harness allows users to turn the body sideways and perform hip abduction and adduction
- Raised platform and stabilization handles provide ideal positioning for hip, knee and ankle exercises
- Length 64 in (163 cm)
- Width 39 in (99 cm)
- Height 65 in (165 cm)
- Stack Weight Capacity 2x 88 lbs (2x 40 kg)
- Product Weight 691 lbs (314 kg)
- SKU 9-HSTL3
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.