The Star Trac Natural Runner is the closest thing to running without impact. Star Trac have accomplished a milestone in cardio development with this self-powered, no-impact elliptical crosstrainer which offers runners a true body-friendly running alternative with a completely natural running movement. The Star Trac Natural Runner features quick start convenience, multiple personal training studio programs and a user friendly sport utility display.
- Biomechanically Correct Stride Pattern minimizes joint and muscle strain
- Ergonomic Wedge and Non-Skid Surface keeps feet safely in position
- Sport Utility Display keeps towels, water bottles and personal stereos in place
- Personal Trainer Studio(TM) creates and saves custom programs
- Quick Start Feature plus 11 unique programs including Fitness Test
- Polar(R) and Contact Heart Rate System allow for constant heart rate tracking
- Dynamic Heart Rate Control(TM) adjusts intensity level based on the user’s heart rate for target zone trainingResistance: 15 levels of intensity
- 20″ Power Stride
- Overall Dimensions: 33″ x 86″ x 62″ (84 x 218.5 x 157.5 cm)
- Overall Weight: 230 lbs. (104.5 kg)
- Footpad Size: 14″ x 6″ open ended (35.5 x 15 cm)
- Distance Between Skates: 4″ (10.16 cm)
- User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. (159 kg)
- Certification: UL/CSA, CE, FCC and CISPR
- Self Powered
- Built-in casters and handle for easy mobility
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.