Add more than 200 exercises to your Pilates repertoire and challenge the body in different planes of motion with the Cadillac Trapeze Table. A key component in any fully equipped facility, this ultra-sturdy unit offers an extensive range of applications for everyone. From post-rehab clients to peak performance athletes – this piece of Pilates equipment provides the perfect place to practice multi-planar strength and flexibility movements. This versatile piece of equipment features a variety of spring lengths and tensions, as well as multiple spring attachment sites providing different levels of resistance to support or challenge the body. This allows arms and legs to be worked independently ensuring muscle balance in the upper and lower body as well as stability through the core. A multi-faceted machine, the Cadillac Trapeze Table offers the opportunity for more three-dimensional movements and facilitates exercises in sitting, standing or lying positions, promoting programming options for every fitness level and ability.
- Bed made of dense EVA foam with durable vinyl upholstery
- Sturdy construction supports basic movements through to advanced acrobatic maneuvers
- Two sliding bars with multiple spring attachment sites allow for highly variable spring resistance
- Multiple spring lengths, tensions and attachment sites offer functional exercises for all levels of ability. (Springs are color coded for easy recognition.)
- Width: 36″
- Length: 89″
- Height: 83″
- Weight: 215 lbs
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.