The Technogym Cardio Wave 700e is the only cardiovascular fitness equipment that engages the user on three different planes of movement simultaneously; extension, abduction and external rotation. This unique, multidimensional workout enables you to appeal to and engage a broader range of customers with a variety of fitness goals. The Technogym Cardio Wave 700e delivers the results that fitness seekers are looking for, a high calorie workout that strengthens the gluteus and lower limbs while focusing on the core stabilizer muscles, a full body coordination in three dimensions that is a safe, non-impacting routine. The Technogym Cardio Wave 700e appeals to all ages and fitness levels and with its unique biomechanical features, Cardio Wave delivers natural, effective and safe movements. This makes it suitable for all your customers, including active aging members and those recovering from injury or sickness. It has a unique entertainment appeal and the optional Active Wellness TV gives user’s access not only to TV, but also to video from their iPods or other compatible devices. In addition, the natural rhythm of the Technogym Cardio Wave has an intrinsic beat which encourages training to music.
- Programs: 15
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Stepping Speed Range: 33 – 310 Steps per Minute
- Heart Rate: Contact Heart Rate | Polar© Compatible
- Pedals: Independent Pedals
- Additional Features: Core Stabilization, Biomechanically Correct
- Planes of Movement: (3) – Extension, Abduction, External Rotation
- Technogym Cardio Wave 700e Weight: 290lbs
- Drive System: Eddy Current
- Input voltage: 100V | AC 50-60Hz
- Energy Consumption: 100 W
- Pedal System: Self-aligning ERGOSTRIDE pedal system
- User Capacity: 350 lbs
- Dimensions: 63″ X 30″ X 59″
- Touch Screen
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.