The FreeMotion Live Axis Hamstring F707 builds stabilizer muscle strength to protect joints. With progressive resistance, your muscles remain engaged throughout your entire movement allowing you to maximize your workout. It targets muscles in the upper leg and glutes to increase strength for activities such as walking or running and reduce risk of hamstring injury during athletic activity.
Introducing LIVEAXIS™ by FreeMotion—the world’s first cable-based strength training system featuring progressive resistance throughout every movement. LIVEAXIS was created from the FreeMotion belief that stability, resistance and free movement are vital to fitness. Replicate movements in sport and life and let the machine adjust to you. Unlock your full potential with LIVEAXIS. FreeMotion Live Axis F707 Hamstring features a dynamic sliding cable system providing the latest in fitness technology.
- Progressive Resistance: Live-sliding pulley technology allows the user’s muscles to stay at optimum activation with never-ending resistance throughout the entire movement.
- Center Pulley Track: The pulley glides forward and backward with each movement–ensuring never-ending resistance and a more effective workout
- Cable Travel: Extensive cable travel allows for a full exercise flexion of 40 inches (100 cm).
- New Foot Stirrup: Improved design allows for easier entry and exit of the foot, features cable-reinforcement to maintain shape throughout your exercise and a heal loop for quick fitting.
- Textured Platform: Unique platform has grip texture to help ensure stable foot positioning.
Enclosed 150 lb. Weight Stack: Limits access to moving parts for user safety.
- Vertical Handles: Vertical handles near the tower edges allow for more grip positions and add balance to your workout.
- Kick Plates: 18-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- Industrial Construction: Equipment is built with 11- and 7-gauge steel tubing and is electrostatically powder-coated with paint that has undergone 2,000 hours of salt spray testing.