Representing the very latest in treadmill innovation, the Landice L7 Treadmill is ideal for walkers, joggers, and serious runners alike. From the whisper-quiet 4 HP continuous duty motor to its rust-free, aircraft-quality aluminum frame, Landice offers a product that will last a lifetime.
With your first step onto a Landice L7 Pro treadmill you become part of a unique workout experience — one that delivers a health-club quality workout in the privacy of your own home. This is the philosophy that underlies the design of the L Series treadmills. Built to full institutional standards, these treadmills offer the latest in engineering technology combined with old-fashioned American craftsmanship. Soft styling enables these treadmills to blend into any environment, but don’t be fooled by their refined looks and whisper-quiet operation. Underneath the hood is the raw power of a 4 horsepower continuous duty drive motor.
Landice has manufactured treadmills for over 40 years. They have placed over 100,000 units in the harshest commercial environments. Because the same time-tested commercial grade components in all our treadmills, only Landice can offer a residential bumper-to-bumper Assignable Lifetime Warranty.
The Landice L7 Pro Treadmill’s console delivers a lower frills console for those that want simple programming without a ton of bells and whistle.
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 2 1/2″ diameter, 14-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck
- 35″ x 76″ footprint
- Shipping weight: 345 pounds
- Voltage: 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- Choice of four control panels
- 0.5 to 12.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 20″ x 58″ running area
- 400 pound user weight capacity