The Life Fitness 93T treadmill provides 5 quality workout programs and a deluxe message centre console. Also features built-in, wireless Polar telemetry that automatically controls elevation to keep users in their target heart rate zone. Intelligently engineered and beautifully designed, treadmills from Life Fitness represents the finest and most desirable collection of the World’s most advanced cardio equipment ever assembled. With a variety of models to choose from, these treadmills were built with comfort and results in mind.
Life Fitness treadmills combine a lubricant-infused belt with their patented FlexDeck Shock Absorption System for the ultimate in durability. Lifepulse digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the easy-to-grip Ergo crossbar to provide users with precise heart rate monitoring. An intuitive console makes startup and programs simple for the user.
- This treadmill comes with a 4.0 HP AC motor with MagnaDriveTM motor controller that is capable of up to 10mph and 15% incline. This speed and elevation would be enough to give users of any fitness level a very intense workout.
- The 20″x60″ running surface is the standard size of Life Fitness commercial treadmills. It is big enough to make users of all shapes and sizes feel comfortable during their workout. This pre-lubricated belt and wax-coated deck also comes with FlexDeck Shock Absorption System that has 8 large LifespringTM shock absorbers to reduce stress on your user’s joints while running and help prevent injuries.
- The 26 character, 7-segment red LED alphanumeric message center shows your users their Elapsed Time, Speed, Distance, Incline, Calories, Heart Rate, and Distance Climbed so they’ll always know all important information regarding their exercise. It also shows user’s watts, METs, and custom messaging for added information and extra motivation.
- Other features include a reading rack to place magazines, an accessory tray to hold sports bottles, personal stereo holder for stereos, Tubular steel ergo bar to keep users balanced, and a Polar© Telemetry (chest strap required) and LifepulseTM Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing) for a better heart rate workout.
- Exercise Programs: Manual Quick Start, Cardio, Fat Burn, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Random, Hill, 5k, 10k, Speed Interval Training, Calories, Distance.
- Dimensions: 211 x 94 x 161 (LxWxH in cm) / 83 x 37 x 63.5 (LxWxH in inches) .
- Weight: 436 lbs(198 kg)
- Running Surface: 60″L x 20″W(152cm x 51cm)
- Display: Available with Attachable LCD Entertainment System
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs(181 kg)
- Heart Rate Monitoring: LifepulseTM hand sensors and Polar© telemetry
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & On-Site Labor