The integrated 15″ Life Fitness 95X Engage Elliptical Crosstrainer with touch screen technology, TV, iPod and iPhone music/video, and FM radio puts entertainment at users’ fingertips. Use the USB connectivity and LFconnect Website to create workouts, save personal settings and track results. Workout LandscapeTM Perspectives motivates and Zoom feature enables larger workout data viewing.
- Over-sized pedals with narrow spacing
- Allow comfortable use with minimal lateral hip shifting, reducing lower back stress
- Easy-to-reach resistance control
- Conveniently adjusts workout intensity
- LifepulseTM digital heart rate monitor
- Hand sensors located on ergonomically designed handlebars
- Plug-in option for lower resistance
- Assists new and de-conditioned users
- Low decibel level
- Ensures a quiet workout environment even during the busiest times
- 15″ Touch Screen Display
- iPod/iPhone Music/Video Playback
- USB Connectivity
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs
- Power Requirements: AC power line 115 volt, 15 amp (voltage may vary outside of U.S.)
- Hybrid Engage Console: Yes
- Length: 88.1″
- Width: 30.7″
- Height: 65″
- Unit Weight: 452 lbs.
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random, Hill, Cardio, Fat Burn, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate, Around the World, Cascades, Foothills, Kilimanjaro, Navy PRT, Fit Test, Custom Workouts (8), Create Your OwnTM Workouts (2), Cross-trainer Aerobics, Cross-trainer Reverse, Speed Training, Speed Interval Training, Time Goal, Calorie Goal, Distance Goal, Distance Climbed Goal, Time in Zone Goal, Pace Goal, Customized Cool Down
- Readouts: Speed, Resistance Level, Heart Rate, Pace, Elapsed Time, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Time of Day, Distance, Distance Climbed, Distance Remaining, Calories, Calories Per Hour, Watts, METS, Language Choices (19), Custom Messaging, Workout Profile
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.