The revolutionary 95Li Summit Trainer from Life Fitness introduces a new kind of low-impact cardiovascular training that combines the total-body effects of crosstraining and climbing in one intuitive machine that delivers an intense and challenging workout to users at any fitness level. Life Fitness 95Li Summit Trainer – The latest innovation in cardiovascular exercise. Introducing a completely new kind of cardiovascular training – the Life Fitness Summit Trainers. These revolutionary machines combine the best of total-body cross-training and climbing into one intuitive product that will challenge every exerciser. User-defined stride lengths and five training positions allow exercisers to control workout intensity and target different muscle groups for truly versatile personalized workouts.
- LED Display
- Moving Arms
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Self Powered
- Oversized Non-Slip Pedals
- Reading Rack/Accessory Tray
- Dimensions: 68″ X 33″ X 73″
- Summit Trainer Weight: 351 lbs.
- User Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Drive System: LiftTM technology belt-drive & mono-roller system
- Stride Length: 26″
- Display Readouts: Speed, Resistance Level, Heart Rate, Elapsed Time, Distance, Calories Burned, Calories per Hour, Watts, METs, Language Choices (9), Workout Profile
- Heart Rate: LifepulseTM Digital Contact HR | Polar© Compatible
- ROM: User-defined Linear Incline Fit TrainingTM technology
- Pedals: Multiple body positions provide versatile workout options
- Programs: 27
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered, Optional Plug-In Accessory (115 V)