The revolutionary 95Li Summit Trainer from Life Fitness introduces a new kind of low-impact cardiovascular training that combines the total-body effects of crosstraining and climbing in one intuitive machine that delivers an intense and challenging workout to users at any fitness level. Life Fitness 95Li Summit Trainer – The latest innovation in cardiovascular exercise. Introducing a completely new kind of cardiovascular training – the Life Fitness Summit Trainers. These revolutionary machines combine the best of total-body cross-training and climbing into one intuitive product that will challenge every exerciser. User-defined stride lengths and five training positions allow exercisers to control workout intensity and target different muscle groups for truly versatile personalized workouts.
- LED Display
- Moving Arms
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Self Powered
- Oversized Non-Slip Pedals
- Reading Rack/Accessory Tray
- Dimensions: 68″ X 33″ X 73″
- Summit Trainer Weight: 351 lbs.
- User Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Drive System: LiftTM technology belt-drive & mono-roller system
- Stride Length: 26″
- Display Readouts: Speed, Resistance Level, Heart Rate, Elapsed Time, Distance, Calories Burned, Calories per Hour, Watts, METs, Language Choices (9), Workout Profile
- Heart Rate: LifepulseTM Digital Contact HR | Polar© Compatible
- ROM: User-defined Linear Incline Fit TrainingTM technology
- Pedals: Multiple body positions provide versatile workout options
- Programs: 27
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered, Optional Plug-In Accessory (115 V)
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.