The Life Fitness 95Te treadmill was built with comfort and ease of us in mind. Offering an integrated LCD screen, Lifepulse heart rate monitoring hand sensors and extensive workout variety the 95Te is top of the line. The 95Te also has the standard features you expect from Life Fitness treadmills, like a 4.0HP AC motor, the patented FlexDeck shock absorption system and Advanced Belt Tracking System technology for long belt life. And, with a cutting-edge industrial design and high-performing durability, nothing else compares.
- BX3 Belt and Deck System Combines a lubricant-infused belt, Advanced Belt Tracking System (ABTS) and our patented FlexDeck Shock Absorption System for the ultimate in durability and comfort.
- Heart Rate Monitoring With the Lifepulse digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors that are conveniently placed on the easy-to-grip Ergo bar to provide walkers with precise heart rate monitoring. Polar telemetry provides runners with accurate “hand-free” heart rate monitoring which requires the chest strap.
- Motivating Workout Variety Created by Zone Training workouts automatically adjusts the incline level to keep users in their target heart rate zone. Other workouts include 5K and 10K Run, goal-based workouts, and Gerkin, Fit Test and Military PRT/PFT fitness protocols.
- Easy To Use With an intuitive console makes startup simple, and integrated cup holders and center CD/MP3 player holder provide comfort and convenience.
- LCD Technology Created by E3 Integrated LCD System with Touch Screen Technology provides exercise, entertainment, and education for the ultimate workout experience. Feature a bright, clear Sharp LCD screen and powered by an Intel microprocessor, it is the most advanced console in the fitness industry.
- FlexDeck Shock Absorption System Helps reduce knee and joint stress by up to 30% more than non-cushioned surfaces, decreasing the chance for injury. Eight incredibly durable Lifespring shock absorbers, guaranteed for life never to wear out of lose absorption capability, deliver smooth cushioning through the deck, regardless of user weight or running stride.
- Dimensions: 83″L x 37″W x 63.5″H Weight: 436 lbs.
- Running Surface: 60″L x 20″
- Power Requirements: Dedicated 120V, 20A circuit
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs.Incline: 0 to 15%
- Speed Range: 0.5 – 14 mph Motor: 4.0HP, AC Motor with MagnaDrive Motor Controller
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar Telemetry, Lifepulse Digital Contact Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Rollers: 3.5″ Diameter Precision Crowned Steel Rollers; front and rear
- Programs: Manual, Quick Start, Zone Training Heart Rate Workouts, Cardio, Fat Burn, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate Interval Workouts, Random, Hill, 5K, 10K, Speed Interval Training, Goal Workouts, Calories, Distance, Time in Zone, 6 Custom Workouts.
- Fitness Tests: Gerkin Protocol, Navy PRT, Army PFT, Marine PFT, Air Force PRT, Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB), Fit Test, Customer Cool Down
- Display Readout: Elapsed Time, Speed, Distance, Incline, Calories Burned, Calories Per Hour, Heart Rate, Distance Climbed, Watts, METs, Custom Messaging, Workout Profile, Language Choices.
- Display Type: Message Center: E3 Integrated LCD System
- Belt and Deck: DX3 Belt and Deck System with FlexDeck Shock Absorption System
- Service Enhancements: Manager’s Optional Settings
- Activity Zone: Most often used buttons located on Ergo Bar
- Additional Feature: RJ45 Network Connection, F-type Connector
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded