The Life Fitness G4 Home Gym offers plenty of fixed motion strength training options in a compact design. Dual pivot pec/reverse arms and a mid pulley, lat pulldown and low row bars offer a wide range of upper body exercises. The home exercise variety offered by the G4 keeps you motivated. Leg press attachment is not included in the base model but can be added for an additional charge.
Other Life Fitness home gyms can be found with the links below:
- Dual Pivot Pec/Reverse Fly Arms and Mid Pulley – Allows for a range of abdominal, arm, shoulder back and chest exercises
- Ergonomic Detail – Ergonomically-designed to mimic your body’s natural path of motion
- Adjustable Back – Ensures correct positioning for a variety of exercises
- Abdominal/Oblique Exercises – 2
- Biceps Exercises -3
- Chest Exercises – 4
- Leg Press Attachment – Optional
- Lower Body Exercises – 7
- Shoulder/Back Exercises – 13
- Triceps Exercises – 4
- Type of Motion – Fixed Motion – defined paths of motion
- Dimensions (LxWxH) – 80 in x 53 in x 84 in (204 cm x 135 cm x 214 cm)
- Space Requirements – Recommended space for most gyms 10ft L x 8ft W (3m L x 2.45m W) with the Leg Press/Calf Raise 10ft L x 10ft W (3m L x 3m W)
For special orders, best pricing and a custom shipping quote call (714) 957-2765 today!