The Matrix A5X Ascent Trainer gives members maximum intensity in minimum space. Matrix ascent trainers deliver a dynamic full-body workout with a small footprint that helps you make efficient use of your cardio floor.
The A5X Ascent Trainer offers a synchonized, personal workout – Responsive incline adjustment and variable stride length work in perfect harmony to deliver a dynamic exercise experience and personalized intensity.
The removable quick-access disk makes it easy to keep our ascent trainers available and performing at their best.
Matrix Ascent Trainers’ Ergo Form™ grips with integrated incline and resistance controls enhance comfort and offer instant access to key functions.
Features | Benefits
- 51-61 cm / 20-24” adjustable stride length for increased range of motion
- Low 24 cm / 9.5” step-on height for easy accessibility
- USB port offers charging for most smartphones and tablets
- Integrated 3-speed personal fan
- Premium footpad insert enhances user comfort
- Sprint 8 High Intensity Interval Training program
- RFID compatible to provide touch-free login
- Compatible with xID single-point user sign-in for a seamless personal experience
- LED console display offers intuitive operation
- WiFi connectivity accommodates optional Matrix Asset Management system and Workout Tracking Network
- Removable disk for easy serviceability
- Self-powered system provides cost-savings and freedom of placement within facility
- Ergo Form Grips with integrated controls enhance comfort and accessibility of key functions
- Contralateral action with tapered, dual action handlebars mimics the body’s true movement and proper fit
- Constant Rate of Acceleration and our patented suspension design delivers a perpetually smooth motion free of wheels and tracks
- Adjustable incline and resistance for greater workout variety
- 20-33 cm / 8-13″ step-over height engages glutes, hamstrings and core stabilizer muscles