Since 1995, Precor has been the first in mind when purchasing an elliptical. Since then, they have carefully designed collections of ergonomic Precor ellipticals that are high in quality, durable, comfortable, and luxurious. Precor Ellipticals are one of the most trusted manufactures known in the fitness industry. They are greatly known for the long line of elliptical collections, which have made amazing advancements throughout the years.
Precor elliptical quality is highly evident. Unlike treadmills, Precor ellipticals are self-powered which helps better engage the entire body. The key to the exercise is to either go forward or in reverse while intensifying the resistance and by increasing the speed. Also, because it is self-powered, most of the ellipticals are cordless, making it easy to be placed in any area of the home.
- Durable 6-phase generator system with no contacting parts to reduce friction and wear provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 20 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 100 SPM.).
- Double polyurethane wheels with over-sized axle and sealed bearings with improved seals glide on precision extruded aluminum tracks to distribute user’s weight for efficiency providing an incredibly smooth feel.
- Dual action provides both upper and lower body workout.
- Fixed Ramp at 20° to provide optimal gluteal and hamstring involvement versus a flat ellipse.
- Fixed Ramp: 20 °
- Length: 80 in (203 cm)
- Width: 32 in (81 cm)
- Height: 68 in (173 cm)
- Stride Length: 21.5 in (55 cm)
- Weight: 326 lbs (148 kg)
- Resistance levels: 1-20 (18-720 watts)
- Self-powered: Cordless, so it can be placed anywhere on the floor.
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.