StepOne provides a smooth, total body functional movement. It features low starting resistance, direct wheelchair access, adjustable arm length and handle angle, customizable programs and documentation to help users reach their goals.
Choose from three seating options, Standard, Bariatric, or Premium. The Standard seat offers basic forward and backward motions and features therapist assist pedals. The Bariatric seat is 5″ wider and features side handles and a maximum user weight of 600 lbs. The Premium seat swivels in 360 degrees, can be reclined, and much more. All seats are removable to allow for direct wheelchair access.
- User defined stride length from 2″ to 11.5″ with Intelli-Stride feedback for safe progressions
- Arm-to-leg movement encourages ADLs like climbing stairs
- Low starting resistance (6 watts) with 20 levels, adjustable in .1 increments, providing 191 levels of resistance.
- Direct wheelchair access along with step-through seating and grab bar allow for easy on and off.
- Arm length adjustments and rotating hand grips provide user comfort and custom fit.
- Small footprint along with integrated transport handle and wheels allow for easy placement.
- Full color touch screen with easy operation displays exercise readouts beneficial for users and clinicians (ex. stride length, ascent, watts, METs).
- Premium, standard and bariatric seat options.