The FreeMotion Live Axis Chest F700 Chest targets muscles in the shoulders, arms and chest. Live-sliding pulleys follow your path of movement—offering progressive resistance and optimum muscle activation throughout your entire exercise. Plus, it helps engage your stabilizer muscles to improve core strength and overall balance. Its purpose is to functionally train the upper body to work together in pushing movements.
Introducing LIVEAXIS™ by FreeMotion—the world’s first cable-based strength training system featuring progressive resistance throughout every movement. LIVEAXIS was created from the FreeMotion belief that stability, resistance and free movement are vital to fitness. Replicate movements in sport and life and let the machine adjust to you. Unlock your full potential with LIVEAXIS. FreeMotion Live Axis F700 Chest features a dynamic sliding cable system providing the latest in fitness technology.
- Aluminum Swivel Pulleys: Pulley design ensures fluid cable travel and provides nearly unlimited range of motion.
- Independent Arm Movement: Handles move independently for a wide variety of back exercises and single arm movements.
- Adjustable Arms: Arms horizontally adjust to a wide position for a fly movement pattern, or to a standard position for a chest press movement pattern.
- Adjustable Handle Length: Two D-ring connectors allow the user to customize the handle to their arm length.
- Cable Travel: Extensive cable travel allows for a full exercise flexion of 31″ per arm (79 cm).
- Enclosed 200 lb. Weight Stack Limits access to moving parts for user safety.
- Kick Plates 18-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- Industrial Construction: Equipment is built with 11- and 7-gauge steel tubing and is electrostatically powder-coated with paint that has undergone 2,000 hours of salt spray testing.
- Progressive Resistance: Live-sliding pulley technology allows the user’s muscles to stay at optimum activation with never-ending resistance throughout the entire movement.